Sunday, July 17, 2016

2D Art Works

In this section, I am going to post some of my 2D works like digital paintings, drawings & custom sketches. The work displayed here is done in my free time as a result of my hobby. The primary software used for my 2D work is Adobe Photoshop or Paint Tool SAI.

  • Fan Art Heather (W.I.P.) -

I have always liked playing Silent Hill games so I created a fan art for Heather Character.
  • Study - Underwater
Created underwater creatures from references taken from the internet.
  • Study - Poses
 
  • Digital painting of a Girl01 from imagination
Created digital painting of a girl from imagination.
  • Few concept art from my imagination

Created concept arts from my imagination by using Photoshop.

  • Quick Figurative 01 with my own style

  • Plants 01

  • Girl Crying 01



  • Soldier 01

  • Girl 02


  • Candies 01

  • Girl 01

  • Mother and Child 01

  • Colors 01

  • Man 01

  • Boy 01

  • Cowboy 01

  • Fish 01

  • Abstract 01

  • Quick Figurative 01

  • The Violinist - Digital Painting
Softwares used: Adobe Photoshop
References were used from the net. My own color scheme was used. Painting created from scratch using Photoshop.
  • Japanese Girl - Digital Painting
Softwares used: Adobe Photoshop
Japanese girl was created from scratch in Photoshop. References were used from the internet.
  • AAkar
Some ideas created for my sister's college poster.
  • Sketch

  • Quick Art
  • Anime characters
Software used: Adobe Photoshop
Japanese manga/cartoon characters created without any references.

1 comment:

  1. hi preeti just saw your work...its awesome and you r really good....

    keep it up
    best of luck

    mshadab.zafar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete